This is a special edition version of an already very special bag!
All leather rather than canvas & leather. TSL use a tough but thin and supple vegetable-tanned Japanese leather, slowly and carefully tanned with mimosa extract, which keeps the bag lightweight but will protect it from wear for a long time. These bags are entirely made by hand.
Unlike the canvas versions of the Engineer Bag Compact, this one and our popular all leather Paint Shoulder Bag Large are lined in a luxurious and rugged Japanese chambray.
Probably the most iconic Superior Labor product, the Engineer Shoulder Bag mixes a strong heritage vibe with a timeless aesthetic.
This Compact edition bag is a scaled down version of the classic full-sized bag, which we designed with The Superior Labor following numerous customer requests for a smaller Engineer Bag. The Compact is sized as a generous but highly portable handbag.
The Compact SE is fitted with the usual double inside pocket for your smartphone, wallet and other sundries.The main compartment offer lots of space for larger items. The external leather pocket is great for tickets or a notebook and is smaller than the standard one.
The shoulder strap is thinner than the one on the S size bag, the latter being somewhat bulky.
Every Compact Engineer Bag is fitted with a solid brass "Lucky Turtle" logo badge, which is made for us by The Superior Labor in Japan.
The robust canvas will become supple with use, the natural leather will darken and take on its own patina.
The bag closes with a brass zipper which can be tucked back into the bag when open for easy access.
- For practical reasons, the leather bottom and all-leather versions do not include the full height pocket provided with the paint bottom version of this bag.
- Internal lining colour : mid blue.
- Contents shown for information purposes only (not included)
- Size (approx. L42cm × H28cm × W15cm)
- Strap length (approx.): Max. 96 cm Min. 77cm
- Material: pure cotton chambray (lining), genuine leather & solid brass
- Exclusive to Nomado Store
- Handmade in Japan.
INCL.VAT price includes 21% VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.