Important Note: Please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com before returning your order. This will help ensure that the process runs smoothly.
A. If you live in the European Union, you have the right to return your purchase within 14 days of delivery for a full refund (initial cost of goods + standard shipping).
B. We regret that we are unable to accept returns from outside of the European Union, due to the fact that the goods will have to clear customs again on re-entering the European Union. Please contact us before purchasing if you need more information on a product, we will be happy to help you make the right decision.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase as well as a completed return form (either the template which is available on our website or an equivalent).
- Nomasol SPRL will issue a refund within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation and of the returned goods, using the payment method you used for your purchase. We will delay issuing the refund until we have received the goods and inspected them.
- Once we have received the returned items and have inspected them, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s) and, if compliant, that we are issuing the refund.
- To return your product, you should mail it to: Nomasol SPRL, Att. C. Purcell, 14 Drève du Tumulus, Villers-la-Ville 1495, Belgium.
- You will be responsible for covering return shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a service including signature on receipt and if the goods have a high value, insurance.
- If you wish to return a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the problem and a picture of the defect. We will get back to you within 24 hours to request further information or, if possible, already offer a solution.