One of our first collaborations with Nanala Designs, this is the ultimate Traveler's Notebook insert. We've kept the design simple and focused on essential functionality, quality of materials and workmanship.
These inserts are handmade for us in the Okayama Prefecture in Japan from the highest quality locally-sourced vegetable-tanned leather, which looks, smells and feels amazing!
Read our Blog article for more details on this project.
- The leather is thin and supple to avoid making the TN too bulky, it will also acquire a beautiful patina with use and exposure to light.
- The full-height pocket on the left side has 1 easy to open metal popper, which is flat to reduce bulk & secure when closed.
- The right-hand side full-height ticketand card slots are practical allowing you to replace both the plastic card and zipper files with just one insert.
- The insert is slightly smaller than the TN cover so it won't poke out from it.
Cut-outs to allow easy use of TN elastic bands.
- Materials: vegetable-tanned leather, (Himeji), metal.
- Storage: 1 closed pocket, 3 card slots, 1 full-height ticket pocket
- Nanala hand stamped decorative logo
- Cotton dust pouch
- Nomado Store "Lucky Turtle" logo
- Designed to fit regular size Traveler's Notebooks
- Handmade in Japan
- Dimensions (approx.): 22 x 21cm
- Can be shipped worldwide
Note: the leather is untreated and undyed, we recommend giving it a thin coat of Smith's Leather Balm before use if you wish to avoid staining. Don't bother if you want it to acquire as much character as possible though!
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.