Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoot Pocket Knife - ram’s horn scales & worked back.
This knife has a classic mirror-polished stainless rounded blade. The Barlow was originally designed as a simple but practical everyday knife, this version is fitted with a gorgeous, transparent, honey-coloured ram's-horn handle, which feels fantastic in use.
This design was originally used (and still is) by British Sheep farmers - hence the name.
Taylors Eye Witness have manufactured traditional pocket knives in their Sheffield factory for over 150 years. The high quality, well designed cutting tools are supplied with a lifetime guarantee.
- Blade: Mirror polished Sheffield stainless steel, rounded tip.
- Handle: genuine ram's horn
- Blade length: 65 mm
- Overall length: 155 mm
- Closed length: 90 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Presentation box
- Handmade in Sheffield, UK
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- UK legal
- Actual knives may differ slightly from the illustrations, since each knife is unique and handmade.
- Other handle finishes available
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.