Luxury leather A5 notebook cover inspired by vintage pieces from AP's collection.
Includes oversized card slots for cards and tickets, a pen loop sized for fountain pens, strap closure to keep the contents secure and will fit Hobonichi Cousin, Midori MD and most other A5 size notebooks.
Part of the Ateliers Phileas Yokohama bi-colour range in beautiful contrasting leathers.
Feel free to slip slim A5, B6, A5, folded A4 or any document or notebook A5 size or smaller in the 2 side pockets, there's lots of space!
Finest full grain vegetable-tanned Japanese leather that will age beautifully and feels fantastic in use.
Handmade in Japan by skilled craftsmen.
This notebook cover is designed to be practical and a joy to use for many years, whether you use it for work, travel or journaling.
- Material: full grain, vegetable-tanned Japanese leather
- Storage: 3 oversized card slots, pen loop, will accommodate most A5 notebooks including Hobonichi Cousin, Midori MD, etc.
- Dust pouch and gift box included.
- Dimensions (approx.): 225 x 167 mm (H x W closed). Pen loop: 18mm.
- Weight: 0.565 Kg (box & dust pouch included)
- Country of manufacture: Japan
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.