Our TSL x Nomado Store Writer's Organiser is one of the most popular products we have ever launched. Most of them were pre-ordered and we shipped them within 24 hours of their arrival. Read our Blog article here to know more about how we designed it.
We've started getting questions on how best to configure it, recommended notebooks, etc. The aim of this article is to get you started.
Superior Labor used an MD A5 size notebook as an A5 sizing standard when they finalised the design for us, and we definitely recommend these as standard refills (you'll find them here). The MD notebooks are approximately 1cm thick, which is quite generous, you could use 2-3 of the slimmer Light ones if you prefer to keep topics separate. As we'll be showing further down this article, you can also use Traveler's Company regular refills.
In all cases, we recommend using notebook refills that are at most A5 size with supple covers the same size as the paper. The leather will be fairly stiff when new and the side slots will seem tight. The leather will become more supple and stretch a bit with use. We've had positive feedback from customers who use theirs for the Hobonichi and Jibun Techo ranges.
1. Start by inserting one side of the A5 notebook cover into the relevant side slot.
2. Make sure that you have inserted the cover all the way in.
3. Insert the other side of the cover all the way into the relevant side slot.
The refill should fit properly even when the cover is closed.
4. You can add a regular TRC Traveler's Notebook refill, just slip the back cover in over the MD one.
5. The smaller side pocket is perfect for smaller notebooks, cards, your passport, etc.
6. Lift up the flap on the left hand side of the Organiser, to access the pen compartments.
7. Insert your favourite pens.
8. You're good to go!
Check out the full range of TSL x Nomado Store Writer's Organisers here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.