Here are our top recommendations in the under 50 euros range. All prices include 21% VAT.
1. The Superior Labor Brass Money Clip (21 euros)
Solid engraved brass, made in Japan. A beautifully simple and affordable item with many uses: banknotes, attaching extra refills to your Traveler's Notebook, etc.
2. Passport-sized Traveler's Notebook (44.90 euros)
One of our best-loved items. Super-portable, lots of accessories and nice materials. Guaranteed to bring years of enjoyment. 3 colours available.
3. RAINS Tote Bag Rush (42 euros)
Waterproof, lightweight, great value and available in 6 colours. A perfect gift from Denmark.
4. I RO SE Card Case (47 euros)
Japanese minimalism you will use everyday. Handmade from top-quality leather in the Asakusa district of Tokyo.
5. The Superior Labor Engineer Pouches (23-46 euros)
A bestseller for all the best reasons. These cute Japanese canvas pouches never fail to please. 4 sizes and many colour options available.
6. 365Notebook Premium Notebooks (24 euros)
Perfect stocking-filler! Superfine, silky Japanese paper and a luxurious-feeling hard cover.
7. Traveler's Company Olive Edition Pen (34.90 euros)
Limited Edition - only while stocks last.
8. The Superior Labor Brass Pen Clips (42 euros)
A new product from The Superior Labor. Solid engraved brass with 2 pen tubes in 2 size options. These are hard to find and we have limited stock. An exclusive gift for under 50 euros!
9. Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain Pen (18 euros)
10. The Superior Labor Brass Ruler (35 euros)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Thinking out of the box is a core concept for Nomado Store. I was brainstorming on future collaboration projects when it suddenly struck me that 90% of the products we sell are designed for customers by the brands themselves and sometimes by us, often basing ourselves on customer feedback, but what if the customers designed a product themselves?