Luxury leather handcrafted Personal size ring planner inspired by vintage pieces from Atelier Phileas's collection.
Named after the Tōkaidō road, or "eastern sea route," the most important of the Five Routes of the Edo period in Japan, connecting Kyoto to Edo (future Tokyo) and also after the Tokaido Main Line (1889), the first railway connection between Tokyo and Kobe.
Includes 4 oversized card slots for cards and tickets, a pen loop sized for fountain pens, two generous vertical side pockets, strap closure to keep the contents secure and will take Filofax personal compatible refills .
Feel free to slip slim B6, A6, B7 and other similar format notebooks or any document in the 2 side pockets, there's lots of space!
Finest full grain vegetable-tanned Tochigi leather that will age beautifully and feels fantastic in use.
Handmade in Japan by skilled craftsmen.
This personal organiser is designed to be practical and a joy to use for many years, whether you use it for work, travel or journaling.
- Material: full grain, vegetable-tanned Japanese leather
- Storage: 4 oversized card slots, fountain pen loop, 2 full height side pockets.
- Will accommodate most Personal size refills and inserts (171mm h x 95mm) including Filofax Personal, Vuitton MM, Gillio Medium, Vanderspek Standard.
- Genuine 25mm Krause rings (silver colour)
- Dust pouch and gift box included.
- Dimensions (approx.): 200 x 145 mm (H x W closed). Pen loop: 18mm.
- Weight: 0.565 Kg (box & dust pouch included)
- Country of manufacture: Japan
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.