A classic, instantly recognisable with it's broad outer elastic band and smooth chunky nubuck-style leather.
Incredibly well made (in Germany) and very hard-wearing, we have seen 10-year old Taschenbegleiters, still going strong and looking fantastic. Roterfaden will repair them and offers a replacement service for worn out parts, such as elastics on geriatric Taschenbegleiters.
The clips are the heart of the system:
1 — Lift upper and lower clips.
2 — Insert booklet or loose papers.
3 — Close clips. Done.
Robust: stainless steel made in Germany
Flexibility: can hold ROTERFADEN booklets as well as sketches, brochures, magazines, passports and exercise books to name just a few alternatives.
No need to punch holes in them.
The clips are easy to open (lift) and close (lower) using just your fingertips.
Compatibility: TASCHENBEGLEITER is compatible with DIN A6, A5 and A4 formats.
Use clips as bookmarks: just insert them between the right pages.
Space-saving: The clips »disappear« between the pages. This makes much better use of available space compared to conventional ring bound organisers.
The Bestseller can take a lot of contents including tablet computers, notebooks and much more.
- Generous A5 format (ca. 15.5 × 22 cm)
- most popular Taschenbegleiter format.
- clips hold our 14 × 20 cm booklets, all standard DIN A5 booklets and folded DIN A4 papers. Tablets and e-readers up to 13.5 × 20.5 cm fit in the high inside pocket.
- 100% wool felt lining: natural & durable
Pocket Combination 4:Inside left: one horizontal pocket at the bottom + two slots for business cards at the topInside right: one high horizontal pocket opening to the top
- Penholders and closure: high quality and durable elastic bands for the loops and penholders (replaceable)
See our Youtube channel for how-to videos.
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.