Inspired by Civil War medical bags traditionally carrying medical supplies and remedies, as well as the Dopp “kit” issued to soldiers for storing grooming tools, the Peg and Awl Dopp Case is designed to suit all (apothecary) travel needs or just to be used as a cute and compact handbag.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Leather handles from vegetable-tanned leather
- Black YKK zipper with brass teeth
- Brass rivets
- Fits most iPads and tablets
- 9 canvas colours available
- Minimally packaged with tag and string
Constructed waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel because of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
Inches: 6.5″ tall by 10″ wide by 4.5″ deep
Metric: 16.5 cm tall by 25.4 cm wide by 11.4 cm deep
Inches: Approximately 7.25″ long; 3″ handle drop
Metric: Approximately 18.4 cm long; 7.6 cm handle drop
- letter pressed tag and string
- Made in USA
Note: "Rook" is a deep navy blue.
WEIGHT:Approximately 0.36 Kg.
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.