F nib in stock, please contact us for availability of other nibs.
A classically styled fountain pen, the #3776 Century uses high quality materials and special techniques to offer a smooth writing experience.
Inspired by the glorious fields of lavender that stretch out to the horizon in the Nice and Côte d'Azur region in early summer.
The barrel of the fountain pen is sandblasted, providing a translucent finish.
Grooves are cut into the surface at precise angles, which adds a shimmer to the light filtering through the opaque resin.
Note: Japanese nibs tend to write finer than European ones, M is close to a European F for example.
Platinum pens use proprietary cartridges, availablehere.
- Nib: Pink gold plating on14K gold
- Nib sizes: Fine (F) (more available soon)
- Materials: Barrel, casing, grip, ring, decoration: AS resin. Grip ring, gold ring, upper ring, rear ring: Pink gold plating on brass.
Clip: Pink gold plating on beryllium copper
- Slip & seal mechanism to avoid ink dry-out
- Includes converter & 1 ink carttridge
- Size: 139.5mm × 15.4mm (max diameter)
- Weight: 19.9g
- Made in Japan.
INCL.VAT price includes 21% VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.