Our classic TSL x Nomado Store Writer's Organiser in olive Italian leather.
This leather is characterised by its soft texture and beautiful color.
We came up with the idea for the Writer's Organiser during a creative meeting with The Superior Labor in 2018. We were looking for a genuinely practical leather accessory which had to be travel and stationery-related.
We were actually travelling at the time this meeting took place and were regularly inspired to write up our daily adventures. We decided to design an accessory for all "travelling writers".
The strap closure (no zipper!), pen compartments and A5 notebook sizing were our personal choices. The Writer's Organiser is a reflection of our personal tastes, we hope it will suit yours too!
The design is loosely based on the Pen Roll and uses the same leather.
Read our blog article for more details on how we designed this product or our set up guide here to get started with yours.
- Size: L32cm × H23cm (open),L16cm × H23cm (closed)
- Pen compartments: (L5cm × H10.5cm) x 2
- Takes A5 size notebooks (we recommend the Midori MD range)
- Does not include inserts
- Genuine leather (Italy)
- Handmade in Japan
- Leather strap closure with solid brass buckle
- Solid brass Lucky Turtle Charm
- Pen compartments (2)
- Document slot (full height)
- Exclusively available from our store
- Vegetable-tanned leather is a natural material. We recommend pushing both sides of the notebook cover as far as possible into the side slots. Your Writer's Organiser may seem a slightly tight fit in the beginning, it will stretch a bit with use and become more supple, just like a good pair of new leather shoes.
- The appearance of the leather may vary, please contact us before we ship your order, if in doubt. If possible, we will send you pictures of available Writer's Organisers to allow you to choose the one which will suit your tastes best. The brass fittings are unvarnished and will tarnish if they haven't already. This is deliberate.
INCL.VAT price includes 21% VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.