Pre-order: estimated shipping date late September.
We came up with the idea for the original A5 Writer's Organizer during a creative meeting with The Superior Labor in 2018. We were looking for a genuinely practical leather accessory which had to be travel and stationery-related. We decided to design an organiser for all "travelling writers".
This A4 version was designed with TSL following many customer requests for a larger version of the A5 Writer's Organiser. A4 is twice the height of A5, which also allowed us to increase the number of pen slots. The pen slots are covered by a protective flap to keep them safely in place when not in use.
The A4 W.O. will take an A4 size notepad (not included) in the right-hand slot.
TSL recommended their smooth Japanese leather for this project, the more supple one used for the A5 version and the pen rolls wouldn't have been sufficiently rigid for the larger surface.
As for the A5 version, the snap closure (no zipper!), is our personal choice. The A4 Writer's Organiser is a reflection of our personal tastes, combined with customer feedback, we hope it will suit yours too!
Note : at the time of writing this description, we do not have pictures of the dark brown and black versions. Please visit the TSL Personal Organizer page to see these colours (same leather).
Read our blog article for more details on this product.
- Colours: natural, dark brown or black
- Materials: full grain Japanese genuine leather and solid brass
- Size: L50cm × H32cm (open),L25cm × H32cm (closed)
- Pen compartments (5): 4 x 5cm, 1 x 12cm (will fit a small notebook)
- Takes A4 size notepads
- Does not include notepad or illustrated pens
- Genuine leather (Japan)
- Handmade in Japan
- Leather strap closure with solid brass snap
- Lucky Turtle & TSL logos
- Exclusively available from Nomado Store
- We recommend treating the leather with Smith's Leather Balm on an annual basis.
- Vegetable-tanned leather is a natural material. We recommend pushing both sides of the notebook cover as far as possible into the side slots. Your Writer's Organiser may seem a slightly stiff in the beginning, it will soften with use and darken naturally (especially the natural undyed version) with exposure to light.
- Because the leather is un-corrected, vegetable-tanned (the best in our opinion), marks from the original hide can sometimes be visible.
INCL.VAT price includes 21% VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.