Superior Labor owner and chief designer Kawai-san is also a passionate photographer.
The Perfect Camera Bag is the sum of his years of experience as a craftsman and photographer. One only has to look at the bag and pick it up to see the hours of work and passion that he invested in the design.
The bag is large enough to house medium format cameras, but is also perfect for DSLRs, without being too heavy. A key aspect is the generous number of pockets that makes carrying and managing small accessories a breeze.
These bags are made from the finest Japanese canvas (paraffin treated for weather-resistance), raw brass hardware and vegetable tanned leather. The robust canvas will soften with use, the leather will darken and take on its own patina.
- Size (approx. L37cm × H28cm × W23cm)
- Main compartment: padded, with 2 separators (removable)
- 1 small inner zipped pocket, 1 large outer front pocket + 2 x small side pockets (1 with 3x pen holders), 1 large rear outer pocket.
- Leather bottom.
- Adjustable shoulder strap with leather pad.
- Material: pure cotton canvas, genuine leather & solid brass
- Illustrated camera and accessories not included.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Free worldwide shipping.
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.