These A5 slim notebooks are a great match with the Traveler's Company Notebooks!
Apart from the lovely colours, they are available with dot-grid paper, which is ideal for bullet-journaling.
These notebooks are handmade in very small quantities by Fiodor Soumkine and his team in their Paris workshop using the finest materials.
The textured covers and smooth fountain-pen friendly paper feel fantastic!
• Arcoprint 70 GSM by Italian paper mill Fedrigoni S.p.A. Until the mid-2000s, Moleskine used Fedrigoni's Arcoprint for their notebooks (before Moleskine built its own paper mill in China). Original Fedrigoni Arcoprint paper is a perfect background for any writing implement, from pencils to fountain pens, as ink won’t bleed.
• Colorplan™ Paper by G . F Smith is an iconic range of premium uncoated coloured papers developed for the most discerning designers and crafters. It was first created in 1936 in England. Soumkine use it for their notebook covers. Each one has a lovely texture called Coltskin.
Prices include 21% VAT
This sticker set is designed after the theme of the TRAVELER’S TRAIN, and provides stickers to add more fun to your “TRAVELER’S notebook Diary”, including stickers with icons representing indices, pockets, and schedules, and stickers to decorate the cover.
The customization stickers and pocket stickers use a layout mimicking an irregular service overnight sleeping called TRAVELER’S TRAIN. The gold leaf particularly stands out. The letter and number stickers are also interspersed with the TRAVELER’S TRAIN motif.
Enjoy your journey through 2018 with a diary personalized to the TRAVELER’S TRAIN specifications.
All quoted prices include 21% VAT, excluding shipping (see our information page for costs).
An exquisitely made A5 format notebook with 380 pages of superfine Japanese junpakushi paper of the highest quality.
- Colour (cover): charcoal grey
- Embossed silver logo
- 380 pages
- A5 format (21 x 14,8 x 2 cm)
- Layout: horizontal
- Includes a Shitajiki (writing board with grid or line patterns)
- Made in Japan
Price includes 21% VAT, excluding shipping.