A classic shoulder bag from Kobe, Japan.
Minifish is a slightly more compact and lighter weight version of the Fishfly shoulder bag. The strap is shorter making Fishfly easier to carry by the handles and more securely on the shoulder (when travelling in an urban environment for example).
It is lightweight despite being made from robust materials. Sized for portability, the design offers sufficient volume to be practical and a surprising number of storage options.
From a style perspective, the bag is casual but timelessly elegant in a very Japanese way and available in 2 materials (Nylon 66 and linen canvas) and 6 colours (3 per material).
Robust Nylon 66 material (similar to Cordura). Good weather resistance and easy to clean. Hard wearing, will last for years with normal use.
Robust & comfortable leather shoulder strap. Width ensures efficient weight distribution on the shoulder.
Simple one-button metal pressure closure for easy opening and closing.
2 way bag: can be carried by the shoulder strap or the internal leather handle. Second smaller leather handle inside can be used to carry it tote style by hand or on the wrist.
- Flat bottom increases storage space. Metal studs help keep dirt off.
- Inner pocket divider, with popper closure for secure storage, contains:
- 1 full height/width storage area
- 2 large pockets (room for a water bottle, Traveler's Notebook, etc.)
- Dimensions (approx.): Width: 44 cm height: 35 cm bottom width: approx. 14 cm
- Weight: Approx. 477 g
- Material: Nylon 66, genuine leather
- Made in Japan
- 3 colours available (66nylon)
INCL.VAT price includes European VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.