An exquisite Banshu-ori double gauze stole (cotton, large size) from orit.
This stole (or large scarf) is made from a very lightweight (we would even describe it as "gossamer") and silky cotton material which is a pleasure to wear. It is very versatile and can be worn wrapped around the neck, as a snood, shawl, etc.
This is the most lightweight orit. scarf.
Thanks to the material's excellent warmth and breathability characteristics, typical of the double weave, the scarf can be worn all year round.
- Material: Cotton (cotton): 100%
- Size: Length: 180 cm × width: 94 cm
- Hand-stamped logo
- Weight: Approximately 90 g
- Made in Japan
- Usage notes: The material is very delicate. Please be careful when wearing it, avoid getting it caught.
- When washing at home please wash gently by hand, please prepare the shape before drying.
INCL.VAT price includes 21% VAT for orders shipping to the European Union.