1. Where is your shop located?
Our company is located in Belgium, our store is accessible on-line or by appointment only (please contact us to make an appointment).
2. When do you ship?
We usually ship within 24 hours, please check our shipping page for more detailed information.
3. How can I get free shipping?
Free shipping is available to all customers, the thresholds vary depending on where you are located and the total amount of your order. We believe in keeping shipping costs as low as possible while maintaining a high standard.
4. Where do you ship to?
We try to ship worldwide, however there may be some exceptions. Please
contact us if you need information on shipping to your country.
5. How can I pay?
We currently offer the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Bancontact/Mistercash, iDEAL, Sofort, Belfius Directnet, KBC, ING Home Pay, Paypal. All non-Paypal methods are offered through the highly secure Ingenico platform.
6. How do you handle returns?
7. In which language may I contact you?
We speak fluent English, Dutch, French and basic German.
8. Do I have to create a user account?
No. However, having an account will make it easier to place your next order.
9. What will you do with my private data?
We believe very strongly in respecting your privacy. We do not have access to or keep your payment data (it is handled securely by our payment partners). We will never share your private data with other companies, especially for commercial or marketing purposes. Please see our Privacy page for more information.
10. How can I know, whether a product is in stock?
All our products are in stock unless otherwise indicated, in which case you can ask to be contacted when the item is back in stock or pre-order if available.
11. How do I know, whether a product is genuine?
We are official resellers of all the products we sell in our store. You can usually find us listed on the supplier's website or contact them for confirmation. All of the products we sell are genuine and brand new.
12. I am interested in several items but need more information to make a decision.
Please contact us, we would be more than happy to answer your questions and make a recommendation.
13. How can I get a VAT (sales tax) refund?
We would be happy to refund VAT (21% of the net price) on the following conditions:
- Please contact us first.
- You are not located in the European Union and your shipping address is outside the E.U.
- Total order amount excluding shipping is 125 euros VAT included or higher.
Our e-commerce platform does not allow us to show prices including and excluding VAT simultaneously. Because of this, all prices shown include VAT to comply with European legislation and it is not possible to deduct the VAT automatically on check-out.
1. Contact us if you meet the above conditions
2. Confirm your billing and shipping addresses as well as your e-mail address and phone number and the exact items you wish to purchase.
3. We send you a quote (VAT deducted) by e-mail, just click on the link to be taken through the secure checkout process.
The deduction will show on your invoice.
14. Why do you only sell on-line?
- Nomado Store is a concept store focusing on a niche market. We believe that our local market is too small to sustain a brick and mortar store in this area.
- Note: Customers may contact us for an appointment to visit our showroom.
- We make sure that the level of service and customer interaction we deliver are higher than we have seen in many brick and mortar stores.
- Currently available technology, including communications, accessibility, secure payments, etc. make it much easier to do business and interact with our customers and suppliers globally.
- We believe that the future of commerce is global and on-line.
15. Who built your web site?
We did. Our e-Commerce services division, Nomasol offers e-commerce and digital marketing consulting services. We can help you set up an on-line business, define your strategy, set up and manage e-marketing campaigns, design and build your on-line store, and more...